Eight down, 4 to go. Alex's bone marrow has started crashing faster and not bouncing back as fast. His neutrophil count was 162 this morning so I'm really glad he's been home with Robert all week. With him being so immune compromised, he's out of daycare. Which means Robert taking off more time and me working form home-lots. I may slowly lose my mind being home with a toddler 2-3 days a week. Let's just say I have an all new respect for stay at home parents.
2 comments:
I had my children a bit before some friends ....once one was holding Xan and he spit up a bit really kinda like drooling she handed him back like he was covered in something horrible...A couple of years later she joined me as a parent and decided to be a stay at home Mom...she was never prissy again it did my heart good to watch her disheveled talking baby talk.....As for Alex he is so blessed to have you and Robert for parents. We pray for the three of you as you all go on this journey.
Thank you Jill. Staying home that 2-3 days at a time, I really wonder how Robert survived the year he was laid off and at home with Alex. But I think the confounding issue here is when I'm home with him we really can't leave and go a lot of places. For one, I'm working at home and two, his immune system just doesn't support it.
Post a Comment