I had started a journal on CaringBridge regarding lil man's Wilms' tumor diagnosis and treatment, but after one whole post I'm just not happy with the format. There's a guestbook, but comments can't be tied to specific posts. So, given that I have a few friends who have posts here on blogspot, I decided to try this format.
We go in early tomorrow morning to check in for lil man's port placement-9:15. Not an ideal time when you're dealing with a toddler who doesn't understand why he doesn't get breakfast. But given that had there not been a cancellation we would have been going in at 2 PM, I'll take it. I'll update once he's out.
Terri
3 comments:
Testing the comment thing and so much sympathy on a toddler not knowing why he can't eat or drink. The boys never really stopped giving the stink eye for that. :)
ok I can use my google acct, I can be Anon on a friends blog, but not this one.
Love
Auntie Ang
Yeah, but your profile isn't public, so having to sign in isn't a big issue.
Thinking of you all this morning, hope things have gone well.
Jeanne
Post a Comment